By submitting this form, I certify that I understand and comply with the statement below:
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another;
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor union or national bank;
- I am not a Federal government contractor, nor am I a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States; and
- This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
- I am a US citizen or lawfully admitted permanent US resident.
Contributions to Al Olszewski for US Senate are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Al Olszewski for US Senate can accept a maximum of $2700 for the primary election and $2700 for the general election, for a maximum contribution of $5400 from an individual. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal-government contractors, and foreign nationals (non-green card holders) are prohibited.Federal Election Law requires political committees to report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 during an election cycle.