FIXING BROKEN GOVERNMENT.
It is time to repeal and replace the Democrat’s incumbent senator, Jon Tester. After 30 years of fixing broken people, Dr. Al is running as your Montana Republican candidate for U.S. Senate to fix broken government.
In a crowded primary, why is he Montana’s nominee of choice? Dr. Al combines the strengths of all the contenders into one person:
- THIRD GENERATION MONTANAN | Born and raised in Great Falls, Dr. Al is the son of a carpenter and great grandson of farmers and miners who pioneered Central Montana and the Hi-Line.
- AIR FORCE VETERAN | Dr. Al demonstrates service above self. Over a decade in the U.S. Air Force fortified his love for our nation and the constitution we were founded upon.
- PHYSICIAN | Over the past 30 years, Dr. Al has cared for +100,000 patients (recipient of the 2017 Flathead’s Best Orthopedist Award). Formerly a part business owner of a clinic, he has the greatest understanding of our broken healthcare system and how to fix it to better serve Montanans.
- BATTLE-TESTED STATE LEGISLATOR | Having served the past four years at our state Capitol, Dr. Al is a fearless and driving force for legislation that enhances rural healthcare, supports public lands, and protects life from conception to natural death (recipient of 2017 Montana NAMI Hero Award).
- FAMILY VALUES | Dr. Al is a husband of 30 years and biological, foster, and adoptive father of six children, and soon to be grandpa!
Tester cannot run against Dr. Al based on place of birth, how their families farm the land, or who can better protect Montana’s heritage through the legislative process. An “Olszewski vs. Tester” race will be won on issues important to Montana. Vote for Dr. Al Olszewski in the Republican primary on June 5!